A/C Maintenance in Carrollton & Throughout DFW
Air Conditioning System Maintenance Experts
Don’t wait until your HVAC system shuts down. Contact Metro Express Service for regular A/C maintenance, including an annual tune-up. At MES, we have friendly professionals experienced in every type of HVAC system. We’ll get your system running again, whether it’s old or new, and advise you on what your next steps should be.
No one wants to be without air conditioning when the Texas weather starts getting hot. With A/C maintenance, you’ll be able to ensure that your system works when you need it to. And you’ll be able to head off any expensive, inconvenient repairs. Contact us today to schedule Spring HVAC system maintenance at your Carrollton home or business. We also serve the rest of the DFW area.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
HVAC systems have to be maintained. Your air conditioner, blower, ducts, and other systems all need to work in concert. If any element is in need of repair, it could tax the other systems and ultimately make it so that you’re looking at a more expensive fix rather than just routine maintenance.
Regular maintenance can also prevent system malfunctions. When you switch to A/C for the first time, you want it to actually turn on — and stay on. We’ll take a look at your system and detect any issues that may prevent your home from cooling. At the same time, we can also perform tasks that will keep your system running more efficiently, such as changing out the air filters and checking your ducts for leaks. We’re here to help ensure that your home stays cooler and your energy bills stay lower.
Our Maintenance Tasks
What do we do to make sure your AC is going to run well?
- Change air filters. Rather than having to track this yourself, you can have us do it for you. Every air conditioner has a specific size and type of filter — and not all filters are made equal.
- Check the indoor system. You likely have an air handler to spread the cool air throughout your home. We can ensure that all its parts are in good shape.
- Check the outdoor system. Dust and debris can block your outdoor system, and tree roots and bushes can grow into it. We’ll check to make sure your outdoor system is still working as it should.
- Examine the ducts. Are there any punctures in your ducts? That could be causing you to lose a lot of energy. There might be pests inside of your ducts or other clogs as well. We’ll examine them and make sure everything is okay.
- Refill the freon. Every once in a while, a system might need to be refilled. This is true even if the system doesn’t have any serious leaks. If your AC is blowing but not cooling, it’s probably the freon.
- Address electrical issues. Electrical issues aren’t just inconvenient — they can be dangerous. If you get pests, they can chew right through cords. Even normal wear can cause issues over time.
- Repair wear and tear. Perhaps the best benefit to maintenance is that we can identify problems that aren’t yet problems but soon will be. We can identify areas of wear and tear that could need repair soon.
You don’t want your HVAC system to go out during the hottest months. Contact Metro Express Service in Carrollton for more information today.
Schedule Your Spring HVAC Tune-Up Today!
It’s time for a spring HVAC tune-up! During a tune-up, we’ll complete all your regular maintenance tasks and make sure that your HVAC system is in the best possible condition. Contact us today if you live in Carrollton or the rest of the DFW area.